Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Grand New Year January 2009




Let me first start by apologizing for dropping of the map for the last 2 months. The holidays did a number on me. Now that the toughest part of the year is over it is time for a great new beginning. I started a new training program on the 12th of this month. My beginning weight was 420 lbs, as of today I weighed in at 390 lbs I am pretty stoked with my new program. Matt, Ben and I have really started training hard again with great benefits. Ben is gaining strength by the day and Matt is still the ultimate in strength. He is a great coach and is helping us achieve the gains required to begin in the wonderful world of strength.


I will post some pictures of some of the things that we have been up to in this new year. I will also do my best to keep this blog up to date. I now have the Internet at my home so it will be easier. Thanks again for checking us out here at the Southeast Idaho Strongman Blog.

No comments: